Recipe {Peanut Butter Balls}

If anyone asked what my most used item is in the kitchen it would have to be peanut butter. Not the stove, not the refrigerator, yes peanut butter. Lucas and I go through a 26 oz jar in a normal week, just the two of us. It's a little out of control, but that's okay!

Around Valentine's Day, I found myself with a few packets of dry milk and not a clue what to do with them. I had bought them to make edible chocolate play dough that turned out to be an epic fail. I was on a mission to use up the dry milk and I knew my first love, peanut butter was the way to go.

After a few delicious experiments, Peanut Butter Balls were born. Without a doubt, these are by far my greatest culinary masterpiece to date and I am sure they will not be loosing the title any time soon.


So without further adieu, the recipe for Peanut Butter Balls

You will need:
A food processor
measuring cups
a spatula
a tablespoon


Ingredients:
1 cup Peanut Butter (we use Smucker's all natural)
1 cup oats
1 cup Cheerios
1 packet dry milk
1/2-3/4 cup honey

Put all of the ingredients in the food processor and blend until it comes together. You may need to scrape the sides a few times. Use the tablespoon to form balls and store in an airtight container in the fridge. 

They are good on their own but also taste amazing dipped in chocolate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment