Celebrate {Father's Day}

Our dads don't need tie clips or golf bags, so what is something that we can make for them that they will actually use?

If you are anything like me, you have a ton of absolutely adorable Instagrams that live somewhere in the clouds. I love me some Instagrams, but their signature square shape make them a bit challenging to put into a standard size picture frame. 

I made my husband this set of awesome coasters out of some of our favorite 'grams! 

Materials:
Printed Instagrams
Mod Podge
Mod Podge Brush
Square Tile (like these from Home Depot)

Directions:
Cover the back of your photos with Mod Podge, and place it on tile.
Once it is dry to the touch, seal the coaster with another coat of Mod Podge

They were super simple to make!  I made these coasters as part of the table decor for my husband's surprise party last summer.  To celebrate his milestone birthday,  I was looking for a creative way to display pictures from different parts of his life, and these did the trick! 




If you are not an avid Instagrammer, use this clip art to make your own set of custom coasters! 





























No comments:

Post a Comment