Project {Coffee Dirt Dough}


Last week, as a little treat I decided to buy myself a French Press. It took less than 24 hours to become a full blown obsession (iced coffee!!!) Not being one to waste, I started saving the coffee grounds, knowing I could use them for something.

A few days later, Lucas asked for play dough and I knew I had found my "something" With my love of coffee and his love of trucks, we had the perfect combo and Coffee Dirt Dough was born.

1 cup flour
1 cup salt
1 cup wet coffee grounds
1 tablespoon cream of tartar
4 tablespoons oil

Mix in a large pot and stir over medium heat until it pulls away from the sides and a ball forms.

Great to use with trucks, dinosaurs, fake flowers and you can alter the texture by changing the grind of your coffee!


















No comments:

Post a Comment