Recipe {Strawberry Yogurt Ice Pops}


Lucas and Chuck picked their weight in strawberries this weekend!  Karen and I challenged ourselves with a little "what can we make out of all these strawberries before they go bad?" 

A good friend gave Chuck a Zoku Pop Maker for her first birthday, so I decided it was about time to open this box and get poppin!  Since the was my first time using the Zoku, I decided to keep things simple.  

Recipe:
3 parts strawberry
1 part yogurt (we used Greek)
1 part milk (we used 2%)
1 part honey
Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor, and mix until smooth. If you are using a Zoku Pop Maker, these take about 7 minutes.  I think that was the only learning curve for the Zoku; cream based pops take longer to solidify than water based ones. 

Chuck absolutely loved her yogurt pops! Can't wait to see what else we come up with!   



























No comments:

Post a Comment